· Three senior hires strengthen Change Recruitment Group’s supply chain & operations team
· Two new specialist divisions to be created
Change Recruitment Group has expanded its specialist team, forming the two new divisions in Procurement & Supply Chain and Engineering & Operations, in a bid to adapt its market offering and respond to ever evolving market demands.
· Craig Galloway has joined as Senior Consultant, Procurement, Supply Chain and Operations Craig returns to Change after leaving the business three year ago to join Eden Scott. He brings five years’ technical recruitment experience building niche desks in the oil and gas sector with drilling as his specialism. As an outstanding communicator that brings quality candidates to the table and always strives for the best results possible, he is highly commended by his peers and clients. Craig joins change to focus on the Scottish Engineering sector with a key focus on manufacturing.
· Duncan Clark has joined as Senior Consultant, Engineering & Operations Duncan joins Change after almost nine years with Scottish engineering recruiter Escape where he has built a considerable client base across the Scottish engineering sector, specialising in recruiting design engineering staff and project professionals at all levels. He has established a tremendous reputation in the Scottish manufacturing industry and will be a significant part in the development of Change’s growth into this sector.
· Danielle Scott has joined as Senior Consultant, Procurement, Supply Chain and Operations Danielle is a highly experienced manufacturing and technology recruitment consultant and also joins Change from Escape where she spent the last ten years working in the Scottish manufacturing sector with a strong bias towards Procurement and Supply Chain roles. At Change, she will play a significant lead in the growth and development of this sector.
Steven Frost, Associate Director of Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations at Change Recruitment Group, said: “Adding three such talented consultants to our senior team is a tremendously positive development for our business. Together we will focus on the Scottish manufacturing industries across markets such as Food and Drink, Automotive, Energy, Defence, Aerospace and Life Sciences, complementing the business’ already strong relationships in the financial services sector as we continue to gain traction in the procurement and supplier relationship space with our key clients. “Ultimately myself and Danielle will be driving the Procurement and Supply Chain markets and Duncan and Craig the Engineering & Operations markets.”