- Wednesday 19th of February 2020
- Job type:
Change Recruitment Group is one of Scotland’s leading independent recruitment agencies, established for over 40 years. We focus on the professional services market, both in Scotland and internationally. We operate in markets including Investments, Accountancy, IT, Office Support, and other Professional Services. We employ around 60 staff across 2 city centre offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Finance Team in our Glasgow office. We are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Assistant to join the team on a full time basis.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Responsibility for delivering accurate and timely weekly payrolls
- Full end to end Payroll processing
- including manual SMP and SSP
- RTI and Pension Auto Enrolment
- Checking and reconciling output
- Compiling Payroll Journals, reconciling of PAYE & NIC for Payments to HMRC
- Creating/running and analysing reports for senior management
- Processing Tax Year ends and experience of P11Ds would be advantageous
You will be part of a small payroll team, so it is essential you have worked in a similar payroll role previously. You will report directly to the Senior Payroll Administrator. It is essential that you have experience of operational payroll processes and have strong technical payroll knowledge. It would also be desirable to have experience of implementation and working with e-timesheet modules. You will have advanced Excel skills and will be able to work under pressure.
In return we offer an excellent package, including competitive base salary and bonus, and benefits including private medical scheme.
Please submit your CV to apply.