Change Financial Services are supporting a high profile client based in Perth, Scotland, with the recruitment of an Accountant for their team. Responsible for management and financial accounting for a group of entities and completion of Group Reporting, the successful candidate will have a strong base of accounting experience gained in either Financial Services or a large corporate to draw from, or be ready to make that first move in to industry with an established team. Core deliverables of the role will include;
- Production of financial and management accounts with supporting commentary and analysis
- Reporting under US GAAP and IFRS, handling any adjustments required for submissions
- Completion of regulatory returns and internal reporting for the group
- Consolidated reporting for a group of entities and reviewing VAT and Tax Adjustments
- Leading the team on month end close and handling escalation and review
- Wider project work to review current processes and controls
The role will not only involve the delivery of month and year end accounting but will look to take a lead in the review of existing processes and how these can be evolved to streamline close and the MI produced to the business. Applicants will ideally be qualified and have a knowledge of IFRS and or US GAAP reporting from Financial Services or another industry.
In return the successful applicant will get the opportunity to join a global organisation with an excellent reputation in a team where you will get the chance to help shape the way in which finance partners and delivers its numbers but also gain further progression as the department continues to evolve!
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Strong benefits and Pension