Internal Audit Manager, Risk & Advisory - Glasgow - Permanent
We are working with a leading accountancy and business advisory firm, dedicated to providing innovative solutions to high-growth businesses that fuel the UK economy. They are looking for Internal Auditor Managers to be part of a dynamic team that leverages cutting-edge methodologies, technology, and expertise to manage business risks effectively.
- Risk Management: Lead efforts in managing risk for our clients, helping them build resilient businesses for the future.
- Collaboration: Work closely with internal auditors, accountants, technology, and business transformation experts to provide a collaborative, tailor-made advisory service.
- Client-Centric Approach: Focus on exceptional client service, identifying opportunities for enhancing delivery, and providing additional services to clients.
- Leadership: Manage and lead a team of professionals, fostering a culture of innovation and agility.
Qualifications and Experience:
- ACA, ACCA, MIIA, or CCAB qualified with relevant experience in risk management, internal audit, and systems/controls testing.
- Previous experience in managing people.
- Experience working within a consultancy is an asset
- Awareness of compliance, legislative, and market issues relevant to client businesses.
If you're ready to be part of a forward-thinking team and shape the future with openness and clarity, apply now!