PMO Analyst | Edinburgh | up to £45,000
This role sits within the Markets Regulatory and Control Change Team and will support the wide range of regulatory change across the Markets Portfolio.
The role operates across change forums and owns and drives change governance and controls for the whole portfolio.
The PMO Analyst is responsible for, but not limited to the following activities:
- Support a large change portfolio to include the checking of reporting, ensuring milestones are met and assessing risks and dependencies
- Track that updates are completed and appropriate to the required standards and guidelines
- Create and facilitate data reports; providing input for process and data gathering improvements, carrying out Data quality and analysis for Portfolio information
- Regularly liaise and coach project and programme managers on data gaps and provide an understanding of new requirements
- Proven background in a PMO change environment with a solid understanding of project management and lifecycle practices.
- Basic understanding of Change Methodology (eg. Agile) and highly skilled in the use of MS Office tools, particularly MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using other Programme and Project Management tools (e.g. SharePoint, Clarity, MS Project, Visio).
- Highly motivated, with analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to manage, monitor, track, and clearly communicate data results.
- Strong communication skills, ability to interpret and communicate change strategy and requirements.