Change has earned a strong reputation for its honest and consultative approach. The basis of this culture rests in our strongly held internal values; we are global, professional, authentic and specialist.
Change is a Scottish-based global business. We operate in over 77 countries worldwide, with our international consultants speaking eight languages. We offer strong support to those relocating internationally.
As a team we:
- Work globally, thinking of the wider context and implications of our actions and behaviours, whether internal or external. How do they impact on clients, colleagues, candidates or the community?
- Understand each other, we take time to ask the right questions of all those around us. The cornerstone of our approach is understanding and this can’t be achieved without in-depth questioning and listening.
Our specialist consultants work with world-leading clients. We are professional and efficient at all stages of the recruitment process, whilst being communicative and approachable.
As individuals we:
- Treat our clients, candidates and colleagues alike with the utmost respect. At all times.
- Expect high standards of punctuality, dress and behaviour of each other.
- Are all ambassadors of the Change brand.
We’re known for our honest and consultative approach. We only work on the roles in which we know we can add value.
As a business we:
- Are honest and transparent in our relationships and will always act in a consultative, open and commercially astute manner.
- Aim to give honest constructive feedback to clients and candidates alike. Developing honest trust based relationships.
- Are consistent and fair in all our dealings.
We’re a specialist recruitment consultancy. Our consultants have expertise across a range of specialisms and industries, including accountancy and finance and business services.
As recruitment specialists we:
- Are referential in our markets striving to keep at the forefront of our clients and candidates needs.
- We work closely across our specialism with the relevant bodies and thought leaders to stay at the forefront of industry trends and changes allowing us to give our clients and candidates the most relevant market information.
- We stay focused on our core markets; we are recruitment specialists, not recruitment generalists.