Change Accountancy & Finance have exclusively partnered with a well-known Property Management company based in the city centre of Glasgow.
Ross & Liddell manage a range of properties for the benefit of owner-occupiers, landlords and developers. Established in Glasgow in 1854, this company also has offices based in Edinburgh & Dundee.
I am currently seeking a Property Administrator to work on a full time permanent basis to support the Property Managers and overall office function.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Mail merging documents to clients
- Scanning & Uploading documents onto the system
- Processing client payments
- Issuing job instructions to contractors
- Dealing with client account enquiries
- Adhoc tasks to support office function as an when required
To be considered for this role I am looking to speak to candidates who have strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and who can work well in a busy environment.
To apply for the position, please click here to be taken to the vacancy, interviews will be held next week!
**Please note all third party applications and agency contact will be directed to Change Recruitment Group**