Audit Senior/Assistant Manager - Aberdeen
|Contact name:||Johanne Smith|
|Contact phone:||+44 131 271 9313|
|Published:||9 days ago|
|Expiry date:||18 Jan 2024 23:59|
Change Public Practice are delighted to be partnered with a top firm of Chartered Accountants in the recruitment of an ambitious Audit Senior/Assistant Manager to work within their External Audit team based in Aberdeen.
This firm have undergone a lot of change and significant growth in the last few years and have a really varied portfolio of clients for you to work and engage with. In this role, you will be responsible for leading client engagements, delegating work and supporting junior colleagues and so it is imperative that you have strong prior audit knowledge as well as the ability to communicate well with colleagues, clients & other key stakeholders.
The business promotes a very healthy work/life balance with very little overtime and a range of flexible working options including part-time hours & working from home options and so please get in touch to discuss your preferences if you are keen to know more.
Key responsibilities within this role:
· Leading client engagements from client premises, the office and at home in a hybrid working model
· Responsible for the full Audit cycle for a number of clients across the commercial sector and charities
· Deliver high quality work during planning, completion and execution of each assignment
· Liaise with the Partners and Senior Leadership team during audit engagements
· Oversee and assist junior members of the audit team
To be considered for this role:
· You must be Finalist or Fully-Qualified ICAS/ACCA (or equivalent)
· Previous experience of external audit within a commercial, public sector or financial environment is required
· Strong experience of Audit planning and fieldwork is key
· Good working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and/or SORP is highly advantageous
· Ability to deliver assignments on time and within budget
Along with a competitive salary package depending on experience, this firm also offers a range of staff benefits. The firm may also be able to assist with claw back costs associated with previous training contracts.
Please note that you must also have full UK working rights to be considered for this position. The firm will be able to transfer an existing valid working visa.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith on 0131 271 9313 or email email@example.com