Corporate Tax Senior Associate - Scotland based independent firm - Edinburgh
Change Recruitment are partnering with a Scotland based independent firm across the UK to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior Associate. The role is ideally based in Edinburgh/Glasgow but also flexible on locations in the UK for remote working opportunity (Need to come to Edinburgh office once per month).
The role is open to remote working and hybrid working arrangements with no fixed days being in office.
Salary banding is between £28,000-£35,000 depending on experience, suitability and fit.
• Handling a portfolio of the more complex corporate clients to deliver work to budget and deadlines
• Preparing corporation tax computations, tax accounting figures & disclosures, and advising on corporate tax liabilities
• Communicating with HMRC for corporation tax enquiries
• Assisting managers with ad hoc client advice, technical research and other general taxation matters
• Assisting junior members of staff
• At least two years of tax experience, ideally in corporation tax but could also be in mixed tax or in accounting/tax
• Relevant transferable skills gained through your work experience to date
• An experience IT user, particularly with Microsoft Office and taxation software
• Strong interpersonal skills and sustaining relationships over a period
• Ability to manage your own time and work to deadlines
• A dynamic, flexible and family friendly working mode
• Study support on offer
• Salary reviews annually
• Great progression opportunity
• Great health and well being benefits
• Buy and Sell holidays
Please get in touch on 0131 240 5277 or at Mia.Miao@changerecruitmentgroup.com if you are interested.