Entrepreneurial Tax Senior Associate - Large Scottish independent firm - Edinburgh
Change Recruitment are partnering with a large Scottish independent firm with offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow to recruit an Entrepreneurial Tax Senior Associate. The role is ideally based in Edinburgh/Glasgow but also flexible on locations in Scotland, giving you exposure to clients and deals across Scotland. You will also get the chance to develop relationships with counterparts across the globe, given their international client base.
The role is open to hybrid working arrangements with no fixed working from home and remote working option, which normally to be in office once per month.
Salary banding is between £28,000-£35,000 depending on experience, suitability and fit.
• Preparation of advance assurances and compliance statements for Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme/Enterprise Investment Scheme
• Preparation of share valuations for the purpose of share schemes
• Ongoing compliance reporting for share schemes
• Annual returns regarding Employment Related Securities
• Preparation of R&D tax relief and corporation tax returns
• Maintaining a varied portfolio of clients
• Supporting tax advisory projects
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
• Personal tax and corporate tax background is welcome
• Degree qualified/about to qualify or someone with experience of working in accountancy/tax
• Willing to study towards tax accountancy qualifications
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• A 35-hour working week with flexibility to work where suit you best, either at home of in office
• Study support - working towards ATT and CTA tax accountancy qualifications
• Opportunity to progress
• Opportunity to develop a vast range of skills through varied work
• Dynamic and agile working
• On the job training and support
Please get in touch on 0131 240 5277 or at Mia.Miao@changerecruitmentgroup.com if you are interested.