Director of Financial Services Advisory – Professional Services
Can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow – Flexible/hybrid working available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director level appointment within a Business Advisory and Accountancy firm who provide market leading advice and proactive solutions that organisations need to navigate today’s constantly changing world.
This Director opportunity will play a key role in supporting the Financial Services Advisory Partner develop and deliver the advisory strategy.
This opportunity offers a variety of advisory and independent assurance projects for financial services firms across all Financial Services sectors to develop propositions and services for both existing and future clients.
As a Director, you’ll lead and deliver governance, risk management and/or conduct risk related assignments of high complexity and variety in line with the businesses defined methodologies and quality standards
What you’ll ideally bring to this opportunity
- Extensive background in financial services risk management and compliance, gained through roles in either professional services or financial firms.
- Knowledge in three or more of the following areas: Consumer Duty requirements, FCA conduct rules, enterprise risk management frameworks, corporate governance, credit risk, SMCR and operational resilience
- Be adept in the nuances of the Financial Services sector and well-versed in the UK regulatory environment, particularly in governance and risk management.
- Possess strong written and communication skills, with a proven ability to influence, lead, engage stakeholders, and deliver results.
- Be capable of leading teams, managing complex reviews, and collaborating effectively as a team player.
- Have demonstrated expertise in advisory and assurance reviews related to governance, risk management, and conduct risk.
- Familiarity with the three lines of defence model and solid commercial management experience.
- Be comfortable driving and leading business development and networking across the Scottish region
To apply and find out more, please contact Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat or call 07974 065745