Change Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting with the recruitment of a Management Accountant on a permanent basis for our Fife based client with hybrid working.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you would provide financial and accounting support to your line manager and Divisional Managers. This role is well suited to a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant looking for an opportunity to work with senior stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with leadership team to create monthly management accounts and custom reports
- Be the point of contact for customers on financial matters
- Ensure project costs are on track, handle sales invoicing, and manage inventory
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and the annual audit process
- Improve financial processes and maintain contract expertise
- Support the Group Financial Controller
Skills and experience you’ll ideally have:
- Part- or Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA - finalists welcomed)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- Proven financial analysis and accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in financial software
- Excellent communication and teamwork
If you’d like to learn more:
If you’d like to apply or find out more, please get in touch and/or send your CV at the earliest opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.