Personal Tax Senior
|Contact name:||Mia Miao|
|Published:||9 days ago|
|Expiry date:||18 May 2024 00:59|
Job Title: Personal Tax Senior
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent, will consider Part Time candidate
Working patten: 50% hybrid working
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Personal Tax Senior to join one of larger Scottish accounting firm. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse client base and provide expert advice on personal tax matters.
• Work with the Head of Department/Manager to ensure timely delivery of tax returns.
• Communicate with clients to gather necessary information and manage deadlines effectively.
• Prepare tax returns, computations, and schedules.
• Provide advice to clients and ensure their understanding of statutory regulations.
• Conduct research on tax technical issues when required.
• Manage workflow to ensure timely completion and submission of jobs according to agreed targets.
• Monitor and control work-in-progress (WIP) on a monthly basis.
• Prepare monthly fee reports.
• Stay updated with tax regulations and developments through attending courses, personal reading, and research.
• Promote tax services and contribute to business development efforts as needed.
• ATT/CTA qualified or soon to qualified
• 3 years Personal Tax experience
Family feel firm
Cycle to work scheme
Enhance maternity/paternity leave
Private medical insurance
If you are a motivated VAT professional seeking a remote work opportunity with a reputable accountancy firm, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV on Mia.Miao@changerecruitmentgroup.com