|Contact name:||Mia Miao|
|Published:||4 months ago|
|Expiry date:||04 Aug 2023 00:59|
Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Top 20 firm - Edinburgh
Change Recruitment are partnering with a of the Top 20 firms with multiple offices across the UK to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager. The role is ideally based in Edinburgh but also flexible on location in Scotland, giving you exposure to clients and deals across Scotland. You will also get the chance to develop relationships with counterparts across the globe, given their international client base.
The role is open to hybrid working arrangements, normally 2 days in office and 3 days working from home.
Salary banding is between £60,000-£85,000 depending on experience, suitability and fit.
• Managing the delivery of corporation tax services to a growing portfolio of clients
• Supervising and reviewing work undertaken by the tax seniors within the team, including some staff responsibilities and work planning
• Running and leading tax advisory projects, assisting in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients
• Delivering tax compliance and advisory projects and working with the accounts team to provide the necessary corporate and deferred tax disclosure for inclusion in statutory accounts
• Leading a team of more junior staff to help them develop and grow
• Practice-trained finance professional, with relevant qualification (e.g., ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT).
• Experience in tax planning, capital gains, capital allowances, company restructuring, the review of corporate tax returns and all aspects of general advisory services you would expect to offer to corporate clients
• Experience in looking at the tax issues of private companies both from the point of view of the company structure, and that of their owners
• Strong interpersonal skills and sustaining relationships over a period
• A 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-4pm
• Car allowance for Manager and Senior Manager above
• Discretionary bonus scheme which is based on both individual performance and firm performance.
• Salary reviews annually
• Buy and Sell holiday
• Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
• Life assurance cover of four times salary
• Private medical insurance
• Access to a number of additional benefits including health remote GP support, dental and travel insurance, Gymflex etc.
Please get in touch on 0131 240 5277 or at Mia.Miao@changerecruitmentgroup.com if you are interested.