Customer Solutions Advisors
Contract - Permanent
Salary - £22,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location - Kilmarnock
Working hours; 37 hours Monday - Thurs 8am-8pm, Fri 9am-5pm, Saturday 8am-2pm (rotational pattern)
Change Recruitment is recruiting for talented Customer Solutions Advisors to join our Financial Services client in Kilmarnock.
There are excellent opportunities for individuals with exceptional Customer Service skills to join a well-respected Collections Organisation on a Permanent contract.
- A positive working team environment with excellent in-house learning & development opportunities to forge a lasting career path by our client
- An extensive training programme is offered by our client.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Using Multiple In-House systems
- Taking incoming calls with queries from customers
- Liaising with other departments within the business
- Processing Sensitive Client and Customer information
- Responsible for carrying out work to ensure that the clients records are accurate.
- Identify the key information for each account and record this accurately.
What you will need to have:
- Customer Service experience is essential.
- Excellent range of PC skills
- Excellent listening skills and a passion for helping people.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work at part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
You must be able to pass a full disclosure / compliance check to be considered for these roles.
If your skills match the criteria above & you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV to Tony Davison at Change Recruitment for due consideration.