|about 1 month ago
|29 Feb 2024 23:59
Insolvency Administrator – Glasgow
Change Recruitment Group are working with an Independent Chartered Accountancy firm in Glasgow to appoint an Insolvency Administrator to join their team
This firm is a well-established Chartered Accountancy business who have been established in the Glasgow market for over 300 years! Over this time they have offered personalised accountancy services to individuals, partnerships, companies and not-for-profit organisations and created a very strong reputation in the market. Internally, this firm boasts a really strong team culture and offers excellent support and coaching through their training academy, which is not just for junior colleagues but senior leadership team too.
This role is to contribute to a specific team and effectively manage all aspects of specialised case work.
- Manage an allocated caseload, appropriate to the specialist area
- Ensure all administrative tasks within the caseload are complete
- Maintain and update all IT platforms
- Effective production of communications and documentation, as required in the management of casework and for approval by senior staff members
You will be an experienced administrator who is comfortable performing in a challenging environment that operates within a compliance driven framework. An appropriate professional qualification (CPI/CPPI/CPCI) or proven insolvency industry experience would be ideal. Successful candidates would preferably be educated to Higher level, or equivalent, and hold appropriate qualifications in Maths and English.
- Personal Qualities
- Proven organisational skills
- Takes ownership of the task
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Enthusiastic, results driven, co-operative
- Positive and confident approach to work
- Client focussed
For more information, please contact Claire Dearlove @ email@example.com