Senior Data Science Auditor - Edinburgh - Permanent
Change Financial Services has partnered with a well-established Bank to support with their growth in Internal Audit. We're looking for someone with a passion for data science and engineering to join our innovative and collaborative team!
The successful candidate will apply data science and analytics techniques to support delivery of our audit plan, provide insights, and drive innovation. This is a hands-on and varied role within a skilled and encouraging central team of data analysts and scientists, highly visible to senior management and with exposure to the entire organization.
- Collaborate with business audit teams, delivering advanced analytics to provide insights and independent assurance on the effectiveness of controls, highlighting control deficiencies.
- Help the department to excel by promoting innovation and upskilling colleagues in data analytics.
- Establish relationships with business audit teams to facilitate the delivery of analytics, as well as helping colleagues performing analytics.
- Promote the use of analytics by contributing to department-wide presentations and identifying opportunities to innovate. Your work will also help the wider Group to become more data-driven.
- Contribute to data science and analytics development projects.
- Experience delivering data analytics to support audits or risk engagements, ideally within financial services
- You have knowledge of databases and data warehouses concepts, understand core data analytics and visualisation principles.
- Proficient in SQL and have a good knowledge of Python both used in a work context.
- Experience with PowerBI, Google Cloud and data sciences concepts are an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply Now or contact Samantha Milligan firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more