Senior Internal Auditor - Permanent - Glasgow
We are working with a Scotland based consultancy firm to support with their growth in the Internal Audit team. Do to growth, we are looking for high performing professionals, from industry or professional services, to join a dynamic team of professionals. The role will involve working on the internal audits of a wide range of public sector, social housing and charity clients including a large number of education clients. The internal audit client base covers clients throughout the UK and may be required to travel to service these clients. This is an excellent opportunity to achieve career development and success.
- Planning internal audit assignments
- Supervising and reviewing work of junior members of the team
- Acting as a Senior on internal audit assignments
- Liaising with clients
- Taking ownership of all assignments from planning through to completion
- Attending audit committee meetings
- Developing and assisting in winning new business
- Professional qualification ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CMIIA, CIIA r equivalent is desirable
- Proven experience executing on audits
- Ability to take a lead role and be confident in liaising with clients and provide reliable support to the management team and Partners.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to take ownership of tasks.
If you are interested, please Apply Now or contact Samantha Milligan firstname.lastname@example.org