Change Financial Services are partnering with an exciting client in Leeds to recruit a Treasury Analyst to their team. The company are experiencing significant growth in their sector of Financial Services and continued wins, despite the current economic conditions, resulting in a number of departments looking to add experience to their teams.
This role would be supporting an established treasury department with coverage across end to end treasury management for the business, interacting with a range of stakeholders and taking a lead in the review and oversight of work. Past treasury experience is of benefit and will be considered across a range of sectors, not just Financial Services. Key duties for the role will include;
- Responsible for the development, embedding and day-to-day running of the Treasury function
- Developing relationships with a range of banking providers and acting as key point of contact for transactions
- Oversight and review of daily cash management and settlements
- Development of existing financial controls and reporting for the team
- Lead role in cash flow and interest rate forecasting
- Production of FCA regulated returns
- Production of capital and liquidity stress testing returns and wind down planning activities
- Building on FCA knowledge and responding to changes and queries
- Understanding of CASS requirements
Applicants would be comfortable across a range of duties listed above as well as be looking for their next step in their career where exposure to these duties has been part of their role.
Excellent interpersonal skills is a must, coupled with a real interest in progressing your career within Treasury in a department that will give exposure and development opportunities as the business continues to thrive.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits and excellent holiday allowance