Treasury Clerk l Edinburgh l circa 25k l 12 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
Change Recruitment Group are supporting the recruitment of a Treasury Clerk for our Edinburgh based client on a 12-month fixed term contract (FTC) with hybrid working.
Within the role, you will maintain and manage treasury files, bank records, financial logs and reports. As Treasury Clerk, you will also introduce and implement safe and secure internal control measures to protect cash assets across the group and support the audit team in auditing treasury records.
If you’re someone who has experience in treasury management and able to be methodical, organised and comfortable multitasking you would be encouraged to apply.
A salary of circa 23 - 26k
and a comprehensive benefits package including…
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Generous leave allowance
Your key responsibilities include:
- Perform daily cash management for all group bank accounts
- Maintain and manage treasury files, bank records, financial logs, and reports
- Create and maintain the weekly confirmed forecasts
- Assure cash in bank accounts for all functions (supplier payments, taxes, payroll, loans, etc.)
- Control group intercompany loan accounts and issue interest reports
- Prepare bank statements and relevant financial records for management
- Maintain, manage and update treasury databases
- Execute fund movement and investment transactions advised by management
- Control bank charges
- Manage cash in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Responsible for treasury-related compliance submissions across the group
- Assist with statutory audit
Key skills and experience you’ll ideally have:
- Back office treasury and bank experience
- Experience as a treasury clerk with knowledge of bank accounts, systems, and accounting
- Knowledge of intercompany loans and distributions
- A Treasury related qualification and/or an Economics or Management Degree would be beneficial
- Knowledge of ERP systems and Kyriba is desirable
- Capable user of Microsoft Excel
If you’d like to apply or find out more, please get in touch and/or send your CV at the earliest opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.