Change Financial Services are currently partnering with a household name in the sector to recruit a Finance Business Analyst to their team. Based in Edinburgh, the role will be responsible for supporting on a range of business change activity across multiple global projects, facing in to senior stakeholders. Experience working within Financial Services and being part of project delivery is key for the role, covering ongoing operational reporting. Key duties will include;
- Engagement across a broad portfolio with management of a range of deliverables
- Responsible for managing programme budgets and work closely with stakeholders to discuss changes
- Forecasting of headcount and adapting to business plans
- Responsible for a range of procurement activity including receipting of invoices
- Managing workforce plan and the onboarding / offboarding of contractor resource
- Strong excel and ability to produce content
The successful applicant will have a background in PMO or finance, supporting project teams, with a confidence reporting across financials and business partnering a range of stakeholders. Ability to report and produce content which is accurate and timely, but adapt to changes as they arise across programme.
In return, the successful applicant will join a household name within Financial Services and have the opportunity to develop their career within project management / business change. Excellent benefits and a hybrid working culture, with an expectation to be in the office 2/3 days per week.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000